• Born and raised in Eastern Idaho (Blackfoot)
• Grandparents’ lively hoods centered in Idaho Agriculture for 60+ years
• Graduate of Idaho State University
• Married 30+ years to Stacey – also graduate of Idaho State University in Accounting
• (4) Children, (2) boys, (2) girls, and (3) adorable grandchildren
• Past Blackfoot City Councilman
• Blackfoot Urban Renewal director for 6 years. Projects included major Downtown Revitalization, NEW Potato Museum Parking Lots and beautification, and Façade Grant Program
• Economic Development Professional for Bingham County for 7 years.
Instrumental in recruiting $200 million in capital investment and over 600 new jobs to Bingham County
• Served on many regional committees, known as hardworking, driven, and motivated professional
• A Certified Fair Executive. 13th year as manager of the largest and longest-running community event in Eastern Idaho, THE EASTERN IDAHO STATE FAIR! Setting all-time attendance records 6 out of the last 10 years. Celebrating 120 Years of Old Fashioned Fun this year!